Team Building, Team Bonding
& Team Development Programs
The Positive Energy Program (PEP) Team Building & Development programs, workshops and retreats are built around the pillars of effective communication, trust, respect and responsibility.
PEP can deliver a program to meet your needs whether you are looking to enhance your own personal leadership skills, develop a team of 5-10 individuals, your department or an entire organization. Our custom tailored programs aim to provide the "right size" training for your specific goals. We will work with you to understand your organization, learn about your core values, and hear about your desired outcomes.
PEP is dedicated to helping others become better leaders and mentors at home, in the organization or in the community at large. Click here to contact us and learn more or to book an event!
$15 per person per hour (Minimum Program Fee of $180)
Organized and hosted by our Positive Energy Program staff
Includes active reflection sessions after each task to enhance retention of skills used in the previous activity and how to apply them to future tasks.
* Program Pricing listed above does not include our travel costs which may be charged based on location and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
We use an experiential education model that asks participants to do something / perform a task either as a large or small group, then process the experience through active reflection. Our trained facilitation staff can help participants apply the information, skills & learning gained, to the current objective or a new one as well as to the larger organization and their own personal lives.
Our design team will create a custom program focused on the needs, goals, interests and parameters (time commitment, number of participants, budget) that best suits your organizational goals and objectives.
Both our Virtual and In-Person program types can feature and highlight a variety of topics relating to team work and organizational development between colleagues, classmates or team members including but not limited to;
- Establishing and sustaining Respect and Trust between group members
- Creating or enhancing a sense of Community within the group
- Practicing and engaging with others in effective and descriptive Communication
- Strengthen and build deeper and more meaningful personal Relationships
- Creating group norms and expectations in order to establish Consensus
- Gain insight into individual or group Comfort Zones
Program & Workshop Styles / Clientele Served
Conferences, Retreats and Partial, Full or Multi-Day Workshop Options
Professional / Organizational Development
Higher Education / Leadership Education
Corporate and Business Applications
Youth and School Based Groups